About Me

My photo
Im a chill kinna guy. Really adventurous and hate staying home. I always have to be doing something outside. I like to fish, surf, dive and i attend boxing.

DownTime

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Importance Of My Video

          In this post I want to share with you the importance of my video. There are some safety precautions that I want all of you to know before diving and while diving.
          Before diving you want to make sure that your equipment is right for you. If you have the wrong equipment your diving trip could be really uncomfortable. First you need goggles. Make sure that it fits you good(not too loose or not too tight). To stay warm you will need a rash guard or a wet suit. This also helps to prevent cuts from the reef. Make sure your suit is not too tight and not too loose also. Diving gloves helps to hold reef and hold fish tightly. If you are using big diving fins I highly suggest you use dive socks. This helps prevent blisters and cramps in your leg. You can use any type of fins you want. You'll just have to get use to the stiffness of them. ALWAYS dive with a buoy and a partner!!! The buoy is essential so that you dont get hit by a boat and if you get caught in a current and get tired you can hold on to it to conserve energy. It also lets other divers know where you are so that if you drown they can find you easily. ALWAYS use the buddy system. One diver up, one diver down. Your partner should pay attention to your surroundings and watch your actions to see if you dont black out. 
          I hope all of you remember this information and have a safe and fun dive!

No comments:

Post a Comment